Myths and Legends from India and Europe

This is an e-twinning project, our aim is to present Greek, Romanian and Polish myths and legends to our friends in India, Italy and Sweden..

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing ourselves

Hello,
My name is Apostolos and I live in Ilioupoli which is a suburb of Athens in Greece. I am a student of the 1st senior high school of Ilioupoli’s and I am seventeen years old. I like spending my free time mostly reading books, and playing musical instruments.I also like to play football in a profesional team.

Our school

My name is John and I live in Ilioupoli which is a suburb of Athens in Greece. I am a student of the 1st senior high school of Ilioupoli’s and I am seventeen years old. I like spending my free time mostly with my friends and going out with them or playing my favorite sport which is basketball.I also adore playing the guitar and listening to music.I also like spending my time playing video games.





Celebrating at school

My name is Gerasimos and i leave in Ilioupoli which is a suburb of Athens in Greece.I am a student of the 1rst senior high school of Ilioupoli's and i am seventeen years old.I spend my free time usually playing the piano or playing football with my friends.
We all like to meet new friends from other countries and exchange thoughts and ideas.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with francois, it would be so much better if you posted photos of yourself! ;) me and 3 of my friends are acctually going to greece this summer! in august :) we're going to crete, platanias! it's going to be so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello emilia, it is nice to hear that you are coming to Greece. Contact me when you are in Greece. I do not know yet if i will be in Greece, at the time, but if i am it will be nice to talk at least. You can get my email through your teacher.
    Vasso

    ReplyDelete